5th Grade Teacher - WES (2022-2023 School Year)
- Job Detail
35 Days Ago
Develops and implements an instructional program that will effectively provide the best possible education for each student.
Job Category: Not Specified
Sub Category: Not Specified
Job Type: Full-time
Job Salary Range: $ 50000 - 70000 Per Year
Duration: 200 days
Gender: Does not matter
Age: 20 - 60 Years Old
Minimum Education: Undergraduate
Degree Title: Any Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Experience: Fresh
Career Level: Entry Level
Job Status: Sourcing
Start Publishing: 12/25/2022
Stop Publishing: 12/25/2023
- Possesses or qualifies for a Virginia Collegiate Professional license with specific endorsement in the area to which assigned.
- Possesses outstanding knowledge and skill in the assigned instructional area and demonstrates enthusiasm for teaching and the learning process.
- Demonstrates knowledge of instructional strategies and skills related to scientifically-based research and its implementation.
- Proficiency in public speaking and written communication to express and/or exchange ideas.
- Emotionally mature, objective, and sensitive to people and their concerns. Able to handle responsibility, work independently, and maintain collaborative working relationships with students, families, administration, staff, co-workers, and community agencies.
- Experience working directly with individuals and families from diverse racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Familiarity with equity and inclusion frameworks. Models non-discriminatory practices in all activities. Respects the worth, dignity, and individual differences of others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present to diverse audiences to foster professional relationships and express and/or exchange ideas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in the use of a variety of office/instructional equipment and technology with experience using Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and email.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and personal characteristics necessary for working effectively with students, teachers, administrators, and the community.